For the following passenger categories, check-in is also available online, but boarding passes cannot be printed out and must be collected at the airport:
- passengers with infants and children;
- passengers with youth fare tickets;
- passengers with senior fare tickets;
- passengers who have agreed with the airline's fraud prevention procedures;
- and for all passengers who have a special service request in their bookings.
For some international flights, this feature is still limited.
Was this article helpful?