The baggage sizes allowed in the cabin are limited according to the safety requirements; Air Astana Economy and Premium Economy Class passengers can carry 1 bag not bigger than 56 x 45 x 25 cm and weighing not more than 8 kg. Business Class passengers can carry 2 suitcases with the weight as mentioned above and sizes.
You may also carry the following items for personal use in the cabin:
- 1 piece of outerwear or plaid;
- 1 cane/pair of crutches or leg braces, provided the passenger cannot do without them;
- 1 purse or briefcase/computer bag;
- 1 small camera or binoculars;
- a small amount of in-flight reading material;
- 1 portable crib;
- 1 foldable stroller (maximum size when folded: 34x32x14cm);
- baby food to eat during the flight;
- medicines that the passenger can't do without;
- a small bouquet.