- The number of booked passengers in a group must be at most 9 for the service, including children and infants. The service is payable per passenger, regardless of whether passengers are included in the same booking or not;
- The service cannot be paid for using Nomad Club frequent flyer program points or certificates;
- The service can be paid for with Gift Cards at the airline's own offices in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- The service cannot be reissued to another passenger;
- The service shall not include: signing any documents on behalf of the client and/or in the interests of the client;
- Making payments in any way on behalf of the client and/or in the interests of the client;
- Purchase of services/goods on behalf of the client and/or in the interests of the client;
- Collection/acceptance/transfer of any items/documents/food products from anyone and anyone, except for the client's baggage which was handed over at check-in, according to the terms of these rules execution of visas and other documents required for departure or entry from/into a country or city.
Was this article helpful?